May 17, 2010

Cupcake





















Hello,
It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything - life has been a little crazy for the past several months and  I haven't been in the studio much. I finally spent some concentrated time in there being creative again and designed some cards for a gift set.  There were 5 cards in the set but here is one of my favorites - maybe I'll post the rest later this week.   My husband and I are focusing on eating better starting tomorrow so this is the closest I'll get to a cupcake anytime soon!

Supplies
Cardstock: Regal Rose Cardstock - SU
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey Infuse Collection
Stamps: Well Scripted - SU; Cute As A Button - Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: Raspberry Fizz button - Papertrey Ink; Linen Thread- SU
Tools: Scallop Circle - Spellbinders

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Cute as always. :D